No announcement yet.

Cali Fires + SOE Evacuations = More Hacking:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's two different people typing for this kid. I swear to fucking god.

Comment

Like I said numerous times:

-I've seen him using spells from other lines
      -I have screenshots of him buffing himself with spells from other lines

Whether that GM was manipuated by who-ever is protecting Ebonlore over at SOE to change his story, if that pic is fake, or if that GM actually wanted to recant his statement...it doesn't matter.

The fact remains that the guy has access to spells he shouldn't. Like we've all said, just drop it. Fighting to "prove" that people in ebonlore is completely pointless. We all see it daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Funhat
        It's two different people typing for this kid. I swear to fucking god.
        lol what is that supposed to mean?

Oh and Eternal the ebonlore lag monster thing is kinda funny. Ive been talking with GM Dellaville about this issue. Its the reason I dont play like I used to. However GM Dellaville confirmed this issue is present on EVERY OTHER SERVER. If you check the forums from other servers there are complaints from players with the same problem.

This lag is present when we are together in a large groups pvp or not. We have not had a 12+ vs 12+ battle since the first day after gu3 due to this. So youre theory honestly is kinda bogus. Why would we lag ourselves constantly every night for raids when we arent even pvping. We had to kill some 8 odd Chimera tonight in the chunk we where harvesting in, hoping it would make them leave. So this ping shit would go away. I dont know whats causing it, but its on every server and I HATE IT !!! They get sick of me in vent constantly complaining about it. It makes me cry :(.

Comment

oh Fun I live in Vegas too btw... I see you do as well... Is this true?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if this is SOE's way of tracking people that are using this 3rd party program to lag the server. They may not know its causing the lag, but wouldn't be surprised if here soon there is a wave of bannings.

Comment

my grandmother lives in vegas and tracks hackers ivg for a living

Comment

i knew you would delete that,, but investigate if you wish.. may be hard to catch considering the tools the suspect is using ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reree/Past 'Non-Idiot;
                  Just letting you know. I dont play Reree anymore. I havent played him actively in over 2 months. If you see him on like in this screenshot it is Illusionist/Leeeroy playing him.

I also will rarely be playing unless its raid time as promised to my guild. I refuse to play VG atm due to them destroying the game after the last patch with this ping issue. I dont know if you guys have really got to see it first hand due to the size of your guild forcing you guys to pvp 6vs6 type battles ect. Thats not an insult. Just saying on raids we split up in to 3-5 groups now and each group does there own thing (which is basically nothing) since we cant have full guild on guild battles with the Xanit/Blades alliance currently. If you go into a chunk with 20+ players the ping starts going nuts. I love small pvp battles but I love large ones too, and not even being able to enjoy the features of a chunk when Im by myself because it has 20+ players in it and the ping going hay wire is retarded for any server. Pvp or not.
                  Originally posted by Reree/Past 'Double-comma grammar master'
                  i knew you would delete that,, but investigate if you wish.. may be hard to catch considering the tools the suspect is using ...
                  Take a look at the difference. Do you get your friends to write up the long posts for you so you don't come off like such an idiot? It's fucking awesome, thanks for the entertainment.

Comment

Yes. I pay this company top dollar to come to my house and type up post for me.

ROFL!!! Best shit I heard all day.

Comment

Working...
                    X