Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t use GMs or Track Hacks in Future MMOs…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you used to boast about being the real BM? The best BM player on the server? It seems funny to me that when you find out there is another class that you can kill people while staying invis, strip buffs, flash a group invis that you would switch to another lvl 50 char. Then use and abuse the shit out of that char until a GM would warn you about the offense and you would claim to stop or just find another exploit to use.
    It may be fucked up that you got banned for sitting in the char select screen buts I think its even more fucked up that you would think you and the rest of EBL are great PVPers because you exploit game mechanics and even use 3rd party programs. You were caught plenty of times using shit against other players that wasn't on the level. Just so happens this time around you may or may not be guilty but are just now receiving the punishment that has been coming your way for a long ass time.

Comment

I just wanted to say that I can 100% relate to being falsely accused of exploiting due to a lack luster GM staff with an agenda. I've never been around a GM staff that wasn't corrupt and completely inept. Lets use your guild as an example, it comes down to a long string of shady activity. From the simple use of bannable mechanical exploits to bugged charcs and third party programs.

Eventually this is how it always comes down. Once the staff itself gets sick of the corruption protecting your guild or someone from above comes down the ladder, they find ways to try to fix their mistakes. Whether you were exploiting "this time" or not the Sartok community will end up applauding the fact that finally "something" was done. When you end up committing 50 bannable offenses and then complaining when something bad happens it just makes you look foolish.

The majority of EBL should be counting their lucky stars that they all haven't been perma banned. You and I both know you guys should have been and would have been by now in any other MMO on the market. That's why it's laughable at best when Mexa talks about EBl lasting more than a few months at best in future games...

Comment

Karma always catches up with people, it doesn't matter the setting.

I am glad Ebonlore got banned, I could care less why. I could care less that they are new members, they've obviously shown they have zero integrity by joining you in the first place. We've fought a lot of guilds that we may of not liked, they may of not liked us, they may of used tactics we felt were lame, but we always found a level of respect between us. That's why guilds continually come to our website and keep up relations with our members, respect is earned on the battlefield and you don't forget it.

You on the other hand? Ebonlore is the epitome of what we despise, a win-at-all costs conglomorate of scrubs and skirted-piegirls. Sad fact is, in todays dwindling PvP population, any gaming environment is better without Ebonlore.

Don't waste your time PMing me anything, I won't read it, and you'll have wasted more of your own time.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkon
          Originally posted by Reree/Past
          Darkon just to clear something up. The bard invis insta kill lol its not an insta kill. It is now considered an exploit but when I would dot someone with invis song playing it wouldnt register in there combat log nor would I pop up there agro or put them or myself in combat. All that happens is your hp drops and you get a bard icon. So unless your always watching your hp which most who dont think they are engaged dont you wont see yourself dieing. Usually it takes at least 8 seconds to kill the person so its not instant. When I used this it wasnt declared an exploit it is now and has been announced. All tho I was never warned for this because I stopped doing it when I found out how that it was a big deal.
          Hmm was that the song that did like 1k dmg a tick. All I know I be running along then drop dead I look in my combat log and see I was takeing 8 ticks for dmg for like 1k each.
          Yea thats correct. And as long as you know its 8 ticks coming in at 4 seconds per tick. Its not instant is all I was saying.

Xaj wrote:
          Didn't you used to boast about being the real BM? The best BM player on the server? It seems funny to me that when you find out there is another class that you can kill people while staying invis, strip buffs, flash a group invis that you would switch to another lvl 50 char. Then use and abuse the shit out of that char until a GM would warn you about the offense and you would claim to stop or just find another exploit to use.
          It may be fucked up that you got banned for sitting in the char select screen buts I think its even more fucked up that you would think you and the rest of EBL are great PVPers because you exploit game mechanics and even use 3rd party programs. You were caught plenty of times using shit against other players that wasn't on the level. Just so happens this time around you may or may not be guilty but are just now receiving the punishment that has been coming your way for a long ass time.

Watching Eternalone spam invis in combat is on the same lines as using bard invis in combat. Its an exploit. I have talked to Volson about this and have screenshots.

Second Bloodmages can do everything bards can. Invis in combat every 2 seconds instead of every 6 seconds, Bloodmages can also strip buffs with there charm, and Bloodmages can also crit heal despite how far away the ones they are healing. So if youre claiming I switched to bard because its eaiser to kill with and I can cheat more with it youre wrong. I like the way a bloodmage players better but Im addicted to my bard speed. Also I like being able to have the ability to fight full groups and get out. Anyway I like how you guys say Im your fan because I post here, but you plaster me all of your sites main pages because Im that much of a thorn in your side. We dont even bother putting your two man guild up on our site. So I actually want to thank you guys for being one of my biggest fans :P. I dont do autographs tho ,,, sorry :P.

Comment

http://ebonlore.org/upload/files/28321565845.jpg

Comment

Dont flatter yourself reree. We make you look like a fool to the Sartok community and you come here spewing your lies and bullshit to try and prove that what you've done isn't wrong or that you are in some way a better player than any OPP member.
              The fact that our small numbers can keep up with your exploiting 3rd party haxx of a guild EBL should show any retard with a brain that OPP > EBL.

Comment

and that you got banned, also for doing something completely different then what you say.. was he fishing for sympathy, i mean its things like this that kill credibility.

Comment

Using invis carvings in combat is legal based on the couple dozen petitions I've sent in...

I don't really see how using an intended game mechanic to simply invis yourself is the same as being unattackable, stripping all of a players buffs, running faster than what is legally possible, hitting someone while invis with no LOS, hitting people in other zones, having charcs with extra skills and spells, etc

Since you guys can't defend the fact that you exploit everything the typical EBL catch line seems to be to attack everyone else for "doing it to". Fact is, we're probably the only guild on the server that doesn't have members exploiting any of the above bugs.

Without a shadow of a doubt your guild does. There's no room to even argue this topic so I don't know why anyone even tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardak
                    and that you got banned, also for doing something completely different then what you say.. was he fishing for sympathy, i mean its things like this that kill credibility.
                    Who is this retard? The email from Ian Conway explaining why I was suspended is in the first post. Read it then go listen to the radio show... Actually use your eyes and ears... lol what a bafoon

Comment

Your presumption about invisiblity and combat is incorrect. From your screenshot:

"As is anything that allows you to be in combat while invisible"

To clarify, the meaning of this statement is that to engage in combat and remain invisible is lillegal, but not necessarily to become invisible while in combat.

use your eyes and ears
                      Take your own advice and read this carefully.

We know you and your guild have used major exploits despite the denials and if some of you were banned or suspended we're glad, no matter the reason. I don't know why you've come here but if it's to try and prove something to us or gain sympathy points you're wasting your time; we neither care nor believe you because you have no credibility.

Understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikon
                        Your presumption about invisiblity and combat is incorrect. From your screenshot:

"As is anything that allows you to be in combat while invisible"

To clarify, the meaning of this statement is that to engage in combat and remain invisible is lillegal, but not necessarily to become invisible while in combat.

use your eyes and ears
                        Take your own advice and read this carefully.

We know you and your guild have used major exploits despite the denials and if some of you were banned or suspended we're glad, no matter the reason. I don't know why you've come here but if it's to try and prove something to us or gain sympathy points you're wasting your time; we neither care nor believe you because you have no credibility.

Understand?
                        Once you engage in pvp from then on YOU CAN NOT USE INVIS! So yes I clearly understand. GM Ichie said its best to remove invis from any song. He said once you attack or are attacked you cant use invis. Actually what youre saying is reatarded because dot song doesnt even put you in combat. I then asked him what about my bloodmages invis. It allows me to use it in combat. He said all invis's even sorcs where onced used in combat and fixed. However bloodmage invis was given to them later on they didnt always have it, and they forgot to fix it and it will be fixed soon. Once you enter pvp you can not cast invis on yourself even if the spell allows you to. Its considered an exploit. Just like charm allows you to strip buffs its still not intended to do this there for its an exploit. Bloodmage invis in combat just like bard isnt allowed because even with see invis it still allows for you to be dropped from your targets target. You also disapear to them and even your group members for a few seconds before they can see you. Like I said even if you have see invis. See invis is supposed to stop the target dropping and allow you to do just that... See the invisable.

Comment

my god man, use your brain...

invis IS intended to invis you = not an exploit of game mechanics

charm IS intended to charm NPCs, NOT to remove buffs = a exploit of game mechanics

ffs...

Comment

its not allowed nor intended for pvp. They fixed this along time ago but didnt fix bms because there invis was added later. Invis for bards was fixed so you cant do it in combat. They claim its fine its working as is... but what people are doting and invis and its fine because the dot isnt putting them in combat so its legal right>? yea invis was fixed its legal. WRONG you know why? because gms said. its gay i agree but its an exploit because gms said so ... so you spamming invis mid pvp to get away or just drop target invis carvings or translucence is still an exploit and 3 strikes = perma ban... educate your self retard.

Comment

i like you for some reason...

oh that's right, you still keep comming for more... *thumbs up*

Comment

its not allowed nor intended for pvp. They fixed this along time ago but didnt fix bms because there invis was added later. Invis for bards was fixed so you cant do it in combat. They claim its fine its working as is... but what people are doting and invis and its fine because the dot isnt putting them in combat so its legal right>? yea invis was fixed its legal. WRONG you know why? because gms said. its gay i agree but its an exploit because gms said so ... so you spamming invis mid pvp to get away or just drop target invis carvings or translucence is still an exploit and 3 strikes = perma ban... educate your self retard.
                                I've asked GMs three separate times if using carvings or invis in or out of combat is banable and they have said no.

There's a sense of fair game play that even most "retards" can understand and play by. You're obviously too Selfish and concerned with your own E-Fame to care, thus understand. My example couldn't have been more clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X