Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t use GMs or Track Hacks in Future MMOs…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess its just an exploit for me since my name is Past/Reree and I wear an <Ebonlore> tag. Its legal for everyone else tho ...

Do you have proof that they said its legal? Cause I have proof saying otherwise ...

Comment

notice how he says in that screenshot as is anything that allows you to be in combat and invis. running cause Im spanking yer bum means your in combat cause im attacking you or spamming invis while you have everyone dotted and are healing so you can drop off our targets so they dont focus on the unmezable bloodmage... Eternalone youre so smart can I bee cool like you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikon
        Your presumption about invisiblity and combat is incorrect. From your screenshot:

"As is anything that allows you to be in combat while invisible"

To clarify, the meaning of this statement is that to engage in combat and remain invisible is lillegal, but not necessarily to become invisible while in combat.

Originally posted by Reree/Past
        use your eyes and ears
        Take your own advice and read this carefully.

Understand? Understand? Again, moron, Understand?

Comment

Since I guess you can't understand logic, I shall use your own propaganda:

Gm's are doing their jobs perfectly thats not an excuse to what your getting at, its just people who assume innocent people are hacking that is the overwhelming problem. No matter how much you whine, complain and petition Gm's will not ban innocent people, it won't happen sorry.
          -Tzigone

http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts ... c_id=22737

Comment

Im glad youre finally learning why Im not banned :P. I dont petition you on this matter btw. If I did youd be watched and warned. If you got caught after that suspended. If you proceeded then banned. I point it out however because you act like youre some saint and Im the spawn of satin because Ive used my invis in pvp along with my dot song. Past is back btw GM admitted to making a mistake. He claimed to have suspended several from all guilds and they will no longer be suspending ANYONE for this exploit unless they actually speak to them in game why they are using it because the method they used before was inaccurate and they not only now know those players including myself where truly at character select but now have a log to determine this so they can be sure no more mistakes in the future. They apologized for the inconvenience this may have caused bla bla bla... Claps horray for SOE GMs. Maybe now theyll require for them to actually learn the game the GM on.

Comment

Originally posted by Reree/Past
              Im glad youre finally learning why Im not banned :P. I dont petition you on this matter btw. If I did youd be watched and warned. If you got caught after that suspended. If you proceeded then banned. I point it out however because you act like youre some saint and Im the spawn of satin because Ive used my invis in pvp along with my dot song. Past is back btw GM admitted to making a mistake. He claimed to have suspended several from all guilds and they will no longer be suspending ANYONE for this exploit unless they actually speak to them in game why they are using it because the method they used before was inaccurate and they not only now know those players including myself where truly at character select but now have a log to determine this so they can be sure no more mistakes in the future. They apologized for the inconvenience this may have caused bla bla bla... Claps horray for SOE GMs. Maybe now theyll require for them to actually learn the game the GM on.
              My guess is that this is almost entirely bullshit. My guess is also that I dont care enough for it to matter. VG is dead.

Comment

yeah enjoy your empty cyber world haha.

Comment

Working...
                X